COTTON BY NATURE
Sleep in fresh cotton. Organic Cotton is made from 100% organically grown cotton fiber. Cotton fiber is a naturally efficient absorbent and eco-friendly.
Organic Cotton is a premium knitted mattress fabric that contains 100% organically cultivated cotton. Instead of traditional pesticides, the farmers use organic fertilizers to grow their crops. This is better for the product, but also better for them.
Due to the increasing demand for pure and honest materials, BekaertDeslee has introduced organically cultivated cotton as a raw material. The organic cultivation methods by no means detract from the natural qualities of cotton. This cotton is just as soft, strong and voluminous.
Adaptive treats the textile with a temperature sensitive polymer and provides a dynamic response: the warmer it gets, the more Adaptive will evaporate moisture. More evaporation means a dryer and cooler sleeping environment.
How does it work?:
1. Your body heats up the textile.
2. Adaptive pushes the evaporation "gas pedal".
3. Extra evaporation reduces humidity and has a cooling effect.
4. Adaptive keeps you comfortably cool and dry and improves the quality of your sleep.
LATEX 100% NATURAL COMFORT LAYER
This Quality Mattress uses the Proven Medical Sleep Benefits of 100% Natural Latex
with the Responsiveness of Individually Nested Pocket springs.
75mm Comfort Layer of 100% Natural White Latex
Simply the Best Natural Latex in the World!!!
Grown/Tapped and Manufactured by LatexGreen of Sri lanka.
Carbon Nuetralized Product
OEKO-TEK Standard 100 - Class 1 Certified - Tested for harmful substances.
Hevea Brasiliensis rubber tree, grown organic.
Bekaert Deslee Pty Ltd was established in 1957 in Lyndhurst Victoria. The company has become the Australian market leader in Jacquard woven mattress ticking.
- Integrated production
- Excellent know-how in dyeing, warp and weft preparation, weaving, knitting and finishing, including Bekaert’s exclusive Australian license for HealthGuard for the treatment of mattress tickings and home furnishing fabrics.
- As well as being antifungal and antibacterial, HealthGuard kills dust mites and various bacteria including Golden Staph.
- A global approach
- An expert sales force offering assistance and advice to the mattress industry worldwide.
- Proudly operating in Australia, Argentina, Belgium, Czech Republic, China, Germany and the USA