WOOL BY NATURE
Adaptive treats the textile with a temperature sensitive polymer and provides a dynamic response: the warmer it gets, the more Adaptive will evaporate moisture. More evaporation means a dryer and cooler sleeping environment.
How does it work?:
1. Your body heats up the textile.
2. Adaptive pushes the evaporation "gas pedal".
3. Extra evaporation reduces humidity and has a cooling effect.
4. Adaptive keeps you comfortably cool and dry and improves the quality of your sleep.
LATEX 100% NATURAL COMFORT LAYER
This Quality Mattress uses the Proven Medical Sleep Benefits of 100% Natural Latex
with the Responsiveness of Individually Nested Pocket springs.
25mm Comfort Layer of 100% Natural White Latex
Simply the Best Natural Latex in the World!!!
Grown/Tapped and Manufactured by LatexGreen of Sri lanka.
Carbon Nuetralized Product
OEKO-TEK Standard 100 - Class 1 Certified - Tested for harmful substances.
Hevea Brasiliensis rubber tree, grown organic.
Bekaert Deslee Pty Ltd was established in 1957 in Lyndhurst Victoria. The company has become the Australian market leader in Jacquard woven mattress ticking.
- Integrated production
- Excellent know-how in dyeing, warp and weft preparation, weaving, knitting and finishing, including Bekaert’s exclusive Australian license for HealthGuard for the treatment of mattress tickings and home furnishing fabrics.
- As well as being antifungal and antibacterial, HealthGuard kills dust mites and various bacteria including Golden Staph.
- A global approach
- An expert sales force offering assistance and advice to the mattress industry worldwide.
- Proudly operating in Australia, Argentina, Belgium, Czech Republic, China, Germany and the USA